Sunday, June 19, 2016

Murphy's Law - How Heavy the World Is

No matter the problem, or the solution, they both will happen and that much has been proven.

Why do we always have Murphy's Law? We don't want it, but the Universe supplies it for us all, it can't be proven wrong...

I will not fall, always stand tall, as long as I understand that, I don't have to go down that hall...

You see we create our own luck, we can't be sitting ducks, or nothing will change, it will always stay the same...especially us...

I have hope and I have faith, but it doesn't mean that Murphy's law will change. Does that make me a scientist or a saint? The answer is logic this is just the reasoning from my brain...

By opening our mind and dropping dogmas, we can all live in peace, so what's stopping ya?

Family tradition and promises you feel you must keep...Praying at church, getting down on our knees, You have to let go, plant your own seeds. Waiting for good things to happen, is no way to be.

Nurture your seed watch it grow from nothing, anybody on this planet is big enough to start something. We have to learn to work together, I am tired of everyone running at the sight of bad weather.

You can't think if you are always in panic, its like the mind can't work, our only gift, and that's what's most tragic.

There is no special, magic, genius, or even difference between us, and if you stop and really try to perceive luck, you would see, that if you stay determined, and positive, you will always have just enough.

So if I could talk to Murphy about his law, truth or not, we stop saying it to ourselves, who knows what we could unlock. The clock is ticking, and as for helping, Murphy is not.

By: Ray Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment