Monday, January 11, 2010

My Sisters

At a time in my life, when I lost my most loved,
i lost all my might, but i got some from above,
there is no most loved, only the two little ones,
my two little sisters, whos beautiful life just begun,
i love them so much, and the oldest just turned 7,
i have to be strong for them, my only princesses sent to me from heaven.

Maybe im the one thats selfish, and i just didnt notice,
i have to slow down, so much i have to show them,
they are so little and they worry so much,
who the hell am i to be acting crazy and stuff,
they ask me questions soft, both with stars in there eyes,
asking why there older brother ray why he wakes up and crys.

i tell them back you will never know my pain,
as long as im here for them they will never feel this way,
now all i have is myself, and i have to be strong now,
my sisters are fixing my heart, when i thought there was no way how.

By Ray Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment